- Born, raised and educated in Coimbatore, till undergrad
- Interested in People Work, while living in and surrounded by industrial ambiance
- House-wife with multiple roles
- Trained in Yoga from Bihar School of Yoga
- Mentored by Guru Nitya Chaitanya Yati since 1992
- Member of International Transactional Analysis Association – ITAA since 1983. Continued to serve on ITAA committees
- MA- Psychology, MBA (Marketing)
- TSTA – Teaching Supervising Transactional Analyst (Education), CTA (Counselling)
- Certified Instructor for Arthritis Levels 1 & 2 and Fall Prevention by Tai Chi for Health Institute of Dr. Lam
- Research Scholar- Department of Psychology, University of Madras
- Conducted empowerment workshops for women from 1985
- Taught Transactional Analysis in schools, colleges, organisations, industries, etc.
- Excellence workshops in Institutions for Management, Teachers, Students and Parents for 6 plus years
- Managed Coimbatore Cancer Foundation, from 1991 to 2002; Transactional Analysis indigenised for Cancer Care
- Free lance counselling for women and students, using Transactional Analysis since 1983
- Managed an engineering industry, between 1994 to 2002- Transactional Analysis indigenised for organisations and industries
- HR consultancy from 1991
- Started Nitya Gurukula, a Holistic People Work centre for Counselling, Coaching, Training, Supervision, Empowerment Workshops in 2002
- Learning Tai Chi since 2002; switched to Dr. Lam’s Institute from 2018
- Contractual Training for building competencies in Counselling, Transactional Analysis and Tai Chi
- Applying East-West integration and synthesis for grounding in inter-dependent relationships and development
- Holistic and multi modal approach for wellness & health
- Supervision theory, concepts and practices for sustainable professional development
- Individual, couples and family mediation for sustainable relationships
- Grief work, group work, peace work, time work- flowing with time- not managing time
- MBA (Marketing), M.Sc. (Psychology)
- 3rd year CTA (Certified Transactional Analyst, ITAA) Trainee
- Certified Tai Chi Instructor - Tai Chi Arthritis & Fall Prevention – Level 1 & 2 by TCHI, Australia.
- Tai Chi for Diabetes.
- Chief Operating Officer in Nitya Gurukula – a Holistic People Work Institute, Coimbatore.
Field of Interest
- People Work: Working with and for People
Experience and Expertise
- Associate Trainer in Nitya Gurukula’s Training & Workshop Sessions on Suicide Prevention, Fostering Mental Health, Stress Management, Emotional Literacy etc.
- Coaching and mentoring Adolescents & Adults
- Instructor in Tai Chi & Life Skills
- Networking with Institutions, Organizations & Service Industries and Conducting Life Skills Training & Workshops
- Organizing awareness programs on “Mental Health & Suicide Prevention