NG Training has evolved over 30 plus years, founded on CEO’s training experiences with different populations (Ref.NG Story).
NG training continues to evolve in tune with societal requirements.
- Transactional Analysis philosophy & principles, theories, concepts & techniques
- East-West Synthesis
- Neuroscience, Participatory Action Research & Tai Chi
NG Training integrates and synthesizes:
NG Training is a relational, contractual and holistic experience and process for building competencies by creating empowered learners and conducive learning environments.
NG trainees/participants are guided on a journey of self-discovery and meaning making, which culminates in
- Enhanced competencies in the required domain
- Self-Other-Environment balance
- Critical & deep thinking in their field of expertise
- Transmission and creation of knowledge, trainer/facilitator growth and empowerment are by-products of NG Training. Ongoing supervision based on the developmental requirements of trainees is an essential and integral aspect of NG Training.
OUR CERTIFIED PROGRAMS
NG TA 101 – With a Difference
An Introduction To Transactional Analysis – Certified by ITAARead More
TA Advanced Training - 202
Preparation for CTA Exam conducted by ITAA.Read More
Counselling/Coaching/Mentoring - CCM
6 months Certificate Course affiliated by NSDCA, a statutory autonomous body, Government of India.Read More
Job Oriented Course-JOC – Tie Up with Colleges
5 months Certificate Course affiliated by NSDCA, a statutory autonomous body, Government of India.Read More
Diploma in Counselling/Coaching
1 Year Diploma Course affiliated by NSDCA, a statutory autonomous body, Government of India.Read More
Certified Tai Chi Instructor
Certification by TaiChi for Health Institute, Australia.Read More
Significant features of Nitya Gurukula Training
- Nitya Gurukula is accredited by NSDCA, a statutory autonomous body, as an Approved Vocational Skill Training Provider - Approval No: TN/2021/CC/6410280019
- Experts & specialists in each of the domains add value to NG Training through expert advice, training programs & in other essential ways.
- NG approach in Transactional Analysis, Counselling, Tai Chi & Supervision training is Holistic & Dharmic.
- Multi modal techniques are applied in each of the domains to involve the body, mind & spirit of learners/trainees.
- Training syllabus & methodology are based on the requirement of the domains & designed to suit the needs & levels of trainees.
- NG training methodology is ‘Progressive-Step wise’ (Lam), provided through informing and inspiring; teaching and instructing used when required.